Happy 13th anniversary of your 50th birthday today, Mom!
One of her favorite movies is Lady and the Tramp, wrapped here in construction paper with construction paper balloons for whimsy at 3am because after a few too many beers, I’d forgotten to pick up a gift bag on my way home.
But I remembered bananas.
Highlights of the weekend:
- A divorce party at a local movie theater
- Meeting my friend, M’s, bicycle riding group
- Arriving just in time on M’s moving day to help her make her bed in her new apartment and go out with her bike group again for drinks
- Kind of meeting M’s new fling, who ate a spoonful of my vegan chili at one of the bars last night when I’d turned my head
- Cute bartender at quiet bar who shared his salmon spread whatever with me because I called him cute (but actually I called the little man on the beer tape cute…but the bartender was also really cute…with beard)
- Realizing it was the weekend of M
- Helping to report a break in
I thank my actually eventful weekend for a few upcoming entries. Not that I haven’t been writing away all weekend on the non-non-fiction.